Monday, September 24, 2007

Already Knitting! :)

My Infusion arrived in Saturday's post. My goodness it's soft..and already has a slight, soft halo.

I'll refrain from talking about the color since so everyone can experience the surprise on their own. I'll just say that the color reminds me of well worn chambray or Nantucket reds.

I've decided to go pretty simple and have started a plain sock with easy lacy cuff from Interweave's Favorite Socks. I've modified the pattern to be toe up and I'm about half way up the foot of the first sock.

What can I say?..... I think they will be sweet and charming in their simplicity.

Cheers!

2 comments:

RoxanneZYG said...

Oh yay!! I'm so pleased to hear someone else has it too and it's on the needles...can't wait to see a WIP shot! :)

eca said...

I want to see your pictures! I think I'm going to do the Persephone (?) pattern with this.