Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October's Inspiration

Some of you may have received the yarn already if you're in Canada but most of you should get it toward the end of this week. I thought I'd show you the inspiration for this month's colourway in the meantime. I don't think I'm giving away the colours - you just never know what I chose from this picture...LOL Ahhhh, so tranquil and so peaceful this picture.

Where we live in Ontario we are lucky enough to be very close a large body of water and it's just so beautiful! Can't wait to see how everyone likes this "moody" colourway and the surprise! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt we will love October's yarn!
defaultuser72

Anonymous said...

I just received it today and I love it! So far this sock club is 2 for 2 ... I hope you continue it!

RoxanneZYG said...

Woohoo! So glad...I hope I can get #3 to be a winner too :)