Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January's "Spoiler"

Yay, everyone seems to be receiving their yarns for this month! Here's my spoiler - don't click unless you want to see it up close and personal :) The colour is probably going to show more blue when you photo it as digital cameras tend to go to that end of the colour spectrum when they see blue-green. I have tweaked my photo as best I could with my monitor being optimized but it still may show differently on your monitor. Ahhhhhhhh, the joys of colour on monitors and how digital cameras pick them up....LOL Don't worry if yours photos more blue - it did for me too.

I can't wait until February...I have something a little different planned...this one soft, next month should be a little "bolder".

Can't wait to see your knitted items from this colourway...I find it very soothing :)

3 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Getting the yarn in my mailbox yesterday makes me very happy that I jumped on the bandwagon at the last minute. LOVE IT!!! :)

Ann said...

I received mine yesterday & love the colors - the blues are lovely - my favorite color! Have to find a special pattern to show off the yarn. Thanks.

WickedStitch said...

Mine came this week! I am still seeking a pattern that will showcase this gorgeous yarn.