Thursday, February 28, 2008

February's "Spoiler"

Hopefully it's been long enough for everyone to receive their yarns for February! Here's a little Aubergine spoiler for everyone. I had a lot of fun dyeing this colourway - I wanted something in the "red" family because it was Valentine's month after all but I didn't want to just do plain ol' red so this one is a multi-layered colourway with even a dash of chocolate in it - very Valentine's isn't it?! I can't wait to see this one knit up to see how the colours look when knit!

Enjoy everyone and can't wait to see your projects :)

March will be here very soon! I am going to open up 3-month and 6-month registrations again for April 15's mailing so if anyone's interested in continuing on for April and are just finishing up their 3 months, stay tuned! I also have a nice little surprise coming with March's shipment :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I have not received mine yet but I love the color. Can't wait to see it in real!

RoxanneZYG said...

Oh gosh, should be soon Ann...that's taking longer than usual!