Thursday, February 14, 2008

February's "Teaser"

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Hope you're all having a great day.

Yarns will go in the mail tomorrow and just to whet your appetite a little, here's a little sampling of what's to come! This semi-solid is a blending a few different tones of colours so I hope everyone enjoys it.

What inspired me this month? The month of February and Valentine's of course but I didn't want to dye a plain ol' red yarn so I did a bit of mixing and blending and got this colourway. If you are ever curious what colours went into the making of the colours, don't hesitate to ask! You might be surprised to know what I used for this one!

5 comments:

Pensguys said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I can't wait to get it.

DPUTiger said...

Just what I needed to see as I wind down a truly horrendous week. :) fingers crossed for Tuesday delivery, otherwise I'm out of town until 2/25!

RoxanneZYG said...

I'm sending quick delivery vibes to the postal system for you!! :)

Sandy said...

got my today. soft in color and texture. looking forward to swatching

Crafty Pancakes said...

I love it! Stunning as usual :)