Saturday, November 17, 2007

2008 Membership Details

For 2008's sock club, I'm happy to offer 3-month and 6-month memberships so if you'd like to join for a bit longer, that would be awesome! Also, you'll realize about a 10% savings on the 6-month membership compared to the 3-month. I'm opening the registrations up here first before posting them into my stores so as to give everyone who's already a member a chance to join again if they like before opening up the club to new registrations.

For yarns this round, I've decided to focus on fingering weight as it seems that most of the intricate patterns call for this weight of yarn. This will mean 100% superwash merino in 2 and 3-ply, a lovely 3-ply superwash merino/nylon blend and a new yarn that I'm hoping to be able to get that's a 70% superwash merino/20% bamboo/10% nylon blend. It's different from the usual bamboo blend I carry as it's a true FW and really lovely - same twist as the merino/nylon I've used already in the sock club. So if you like that one, you're sure to like this one too - just like the merino/nylon but with a bit of a sheen to it with the bamboo :)

For now I'll focus on yarns so we can keep membership costs down but if we get enough interest in the club, I am planning on throwing in another exclusive pattern! Everyone responded so well to the Reims Stockings pattern that I thought it'd be nice to do a pattern again.

Okay, now I'm going to try the Paypal button option in the next post - stay tuned! For mailing dates, please see the information in the sidebar.

Deadline to join is January 8, 2008.

No comments: