Saturday, November 10, 2007

Guess who's playing with colour soon?

Yup, that'd be me! Yarn was delivered today and soon I'll be in the dye pot! I really haven't decided on colour yet like I did in the other two months but sometimes, as a dyer, I just like to get the yarn out, put it in the dye pot, line up my dye colours and let the colours speak to me. Funny how that works! Sometimes it's a colour I see "out there" but this time, it's going to be a spur of the moment inspiration. Be inspired! :) I can't wait!

Oh, I decided on the merino/nylon again for this month that was our first club yarn. Why you ask? When I polled the group early on, it was a clear majority for fingering weight yarns and as a dyer, I love how this yarn takes colour - it inspires me! Also, after seeing a couple of your FOs with this yarn, I'm more than pleased with it so I can't help but offer it to everyone again. It seems to be a very nice yarn base. Hopefully you are all enjoying it as much as I am!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: